3.6.13

Lamb Pie

 

 I made this, it was amazing but didn't look anything like this. Mine also overflowed my pie dish and burnt to the bottom of my oven. I also added lots of delicious garlic-chives and parsley from my garden to the potato crust. It made it super amazing. Also I didn't actually follow the instructions for this at all. I made this pie in about 40 minutes instead of the HOURS prescribed in the recipe. After a very hectic weekend this was the perfect way to end it all up. I accidentally locked my teaching partner and myself out of our report card writing program on Friday night. I spent all day Saturday at a Grammar PD. I learnt lots. This is now my 4th Grammar PD and I think I might actually be starting to "get it" now. Activities are on the way. I was up until about midnight Saturday night writing reports. Spent all day Sunday trying to prepare for this Indian Adventure that is just around the corner and then more reporting. I think it's mostly all done now, so hopefully I will stop neglecting my kitchen and my blog so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment